Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Letter Assignment

September 17, 2008

Dear friend I am writing to you because I need someone to talk to. Someone who knows me, someone who understands me, and someone who will not judge me. I just need to know that you will take the time to hear me out, and give me your point of view, along with your advice. I think you of all people understand that because you go through a lot yourself. The thing is, you understand people and why they think the way do, or why they act the way they do. I need to understand myself a little better, and how to fix this rut I am in. So this is my life and I want you to know I am not the same person I used to be. I am a different person it feels like. Maybe it’s the fact that I don’t have my priorities right. School and the shit I needed to get done came first no matter what. Now I let everything else come first. Please help me.

Love always,
KIRK

No comments: